What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client's browser, being able to be:
- Session Cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion. (p.e. a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
Lastly, There is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content to broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites., application or platform and for the preparation of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but normally it can be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu of the browser where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl = is
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
as well as, You can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following
- Chester: www.ghostery.com/
Cookies used on this website
This website uses its own technical cookies for the proper functioning of the website and third-party cookies. Then, the cookies that are being used in this portal are identified, as well as its typology and function:
|NOT||Advertising||Register an ID||6 months|
|SIDCC||Analytics||Provides services and extracts anonymous information about browsing||3 months|
|SID||Analiticas||Collect information for the google search engine||Persistent|
|HSID||Advertising||Measure ad performance and provide recommendations||Persistent|
|SAPISID||Advertising||Measure ad performance and provide recommendations||Persistent|
|APISID||Advertising||Measure ad performance and provide recommendations|
|SSID||Advertising||Measure ad performance and provide recommendations|
|_Secure-3PSIDCC||Advertising||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests.||2 years old|
|_Secure-3PAPISID||Advertising||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests.||2 years old|
|_Secure-3PSID||Advertising||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests.||2 years old|
|pinpoint_||Technique||Own||Reservation system. Necessary for data management of the reservation calendar||Session|
|viewed_cookyie_policy||Technique||Own||Cookie management system||Session|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Technique||Own||Cookie management system. Defines the GDPR cookie consent connector. Its purpose is to check if the user has given consent||6 months|
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify your settings. You can get more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy and modify your browser settings.